By Melvin Small
- Examines the imperative arguments and scholarly debates that encompass his time period in office
- Explores Nixon’s legacy and the historic value of his years as president
- Covers the total diversity of issues, from his campaigns for Congress, to his occupation as Vice-President, to his presidency and Watergate
- Makes large use of the hot paper and digital releases from the Nixon Presidential fabrics Project
Read or Download A Companion to Richard M. Nixon (Wiley Blackwell Companions to American History) PDF
Best biographies of presidents & heads of state books
NEW publication PROFILES each FIRST LADYFROM MARTHA TO MICHELLEMeet Michelle Obama and all her predecessors within the first ebook that profiles each lady who has served as our nation's First girl. In America's First women: strength avid gamers from Martha Washington to Michelle Obama, Rae Lindsay stories behind-the-scenes information about the lives of those forty-plus un-elected, unpaid ladies who stuffed what many name “the world’s toughest activity.
H. H. SHEIKH KHALIFA BIN ZAYED AL NAHYANA Tower of management And HumanityIn a troubling international the place humanity is pain to easily live to tell the tale, such management merits to be famous WorldwideWhy I Wrote This BookI wrote this publication simply because H. H. Sheikh Khalifa management has reshaped and more suitable the reside sort for hundreds of thousands.
Françoise Chapron brosse le portrait d'un homme qui charisma marqué los angeles France« C’est à nous de fatiguer le doute du peuple par los angeles persévérance de notre dévouement », disait Jaurès. Cette quotation était une des préférées de Pierre Mendès France. Elle illustre de façon éloquente le lien particulier qu’il avait su établir avec les Français et permet de comprendre sa position privilégiée au sein de notre Panthéon nationwide.
Martin Van Buren used to be the 8th President of the USA (1837–41). A founding father of the Democratic celebration, he served in a few senior roles, together with 8th vp (1833–37) and 10th Secretary of nation (1829–31), either below Andrew Jackson. Van Buren received the presidency via promising to proceed Jackson's rules.
- Evo Morales: The Extraordinary Rise of the First Indigenous President of Bolivia
- Richard Nixon, Watergate, and the Press: A Historical Retrospective
- The Everything American Presidents Book: All You Need to Know About the Leaders Who Shaped U.S. History (Everything®)
- The Best of American Heritage: Lincoln
- The Man Who Saved the Union: Ulysses Grant in War and Peace
Additional info for A Companion to Richard M. Nixon (Wiley Blackwell Companions to American History)
A Companion to Richard M. Nixon (Wiley Blackwell Companions to American History) by Melvin Small