By Wolfgang Weigand,Philippe Schollhammer
Read or Download Bioinspired Catalysis: Metal-Sulfur Complexes PDF
Similar organic chemistry books
Purines, Pyrimidines and Nucleotides and the Chemistry of Nucleic Acids serves as an creation to the fundamental chemistry of purines and pyrimidines and their derivatives. The textbook makes a speciality of subject matters that offer details at the nature and houses of purines and pyrimidines and nucleic acid.
Piperidine, one of many least difficult heterocyclic structures, is located in nature as a part of numerous alkaloid compounds. either ordinary and particularly unnatural piperidine derivatives current fascinating pharmacological houses. From a structural perspective, the conformation of piperidine has been the topic of 1 of the fiercest controversies in structural natural chemistry within the previous couple of years.
This publication is a complete and concise overview on ideas, concepts, and an important advances in glycochemistry. It specializes in synthesis and functional purposes and emphasizes cutting-edge techniques to the meeting and layout of sugars. • Provides special dialogue on particular subject matters like oligosaccharide meeting and layout of sugars, concepts in glycoconjugate guidance, multivalency, and carbohydrate-based drug design• Uses striking examples, like solution-based one-pot equipment and automatic equipment for sugar meeting, to demonstrate very important options and advances in a quickly rising field• Discusses sensible purposes of carbohydrates, like medication, therapeutics, drug and vaccine improvement
Thesis (M. A. ) from the yr 2014 within the topic Chemistry - Bio-chemistry, college of Kufa (University of Kufa), language: English, summary: The nationwide Nanotechnology Initiative defines nanotechnology because the manipulation of subject to one measurement sized from 1 to a hundred nm. This definition shifted from a specific technological aim to a examine classification along with every kind of study and applied sciences that care for the targeted homes of topic that take place less than the given dimension threshold.
- Materials for Sustainable Energy Applications: Conversion, Storage, Transmission, and Consumption
- Microwaves in Organic and Medicinal Chemistry, Volume 52 (Methods and Principles in Medicinal Chemistry)
- Macromolecules: Main Lectures Presented at the 27th International Symposium on Macromolecules, Strasbourg, France, 6-9 July 1981 (IUPAC Publications)
- Lead Optimization for Medicinal Chemists: Pharmacokinetic Properties of Functional Groups and Organic Compounds
- Biological Sludge Minimization and Biomaterials/Bioenergy Recovery Technologies
- Peptidomimetics I: 1 (Topics in Heterocyclic Chemistry)
Additional resources for Bioinspired Catalysis: Metal-Sulfur Complexes
Bioinspired Catalysis: Metal-Sulfur Complexes by Wolfgang Weigand,Philippe Schollhammer