By Hammad Rajjoub,Rick G. Garibay
By Bryan Freeman
.NET parallel extensions brings the facility of parallel and asynchronous programming to a much broader developer viewers than ever ahead of. This ebook will supply a developer without multithreaded improvement adventure the power to write down hugely scalable parallel purposes that benefit from glossy multicore processors.If you're an skilled .NET developer who desires to positioned parallel extensions to paintings on your purposes, this booklet is for you.
".NET 4.5 Parallel Extensions" is a pragmatic, hands-on advisor that offers you with a couple of transparent step by step recipes that would introduce parallelism into your purposes and reap the benefits of smooth multicore processors. This publication is a crash direction in utilizing the extensions, with concept and ideas saved to a minimum.
".NET 4.5 Parallel Extensions" bargains a wide-ranging presentation of parallel improvement recommendations, and offers a operating wisdom of key applied sciences which are very important to builders who are looking to make the most of multi-core architectures.
You will compose a chain of producer/consumer initiatives right into a pipeline which could approach facts components bought from a real-time occasion move. additionally, you will the right way to attach the phases of pipelines jointly utilizing the concurrent collections. you'll examine every thing you want to recognize to remodel the multicore strength present in smooth processors into program functionality and scalability.
This e-book comprises sensible recipes on every thing it is important to create task-based parallel courses utilizing C#, .NET 4.5, and visible Studio. The booklet is filled with illustrated code examples to create scalable programs.
Who this publication is for
This booklet is meant to aid skilled C# builders write functions that leverage the facility of recent multicore processors. It presents the required wisdom for an skilled C# developer to paintings with .NET parallelism APIs. past adventure of writing multithreaded functions isn't really necessary.
By Jurg van Vliet,Flavia Paganelli,Jasper Geurtsen
Cloud prone are only as prone to community outages as the other platform. This concise booklet indicates you the way to arrange for in all probability devastating interruptions by way of construction your individual resilient and trustworthy functions within the public cloud. Guided by way of engineers from 9apps—an self sufficient supplier of Amazon internet companies and Eucalyptus cloud solutions—you’ll the way to mix AWS with open resource instruments equivalent to PostgreSQL, MongoDB, and Redis.
This isn’t a ebook on idea. With specific examples, pattern scripts, and reliable recommendation, software program engineers with operations event will study particular ideas that 9apps often makes use of in its cloud infrastructures.
- Build cloud purposes with the "rip, combine, and burn" approach
- Get a crash direction on Amazon net Services
- Learn the head ten assistance for surviving outages within the cloud
- Use elasticsearch to construct a liable NoSQL info store
- Combine AWS and PostgreSQL to construct an RDBMS that scales well
- Create a hugely on hand rfile database with MongoDB reproduction Set and SimpleDB
- Augment Redis with AWS to supply backup/restore, failover, and tracking capabilities
- Work with CloudFront and path fifty three to shield worldwide content material delivery
By Yari D'areglia
- Build compelling consumer interfaces that clients will get pleasure from utilizing the iOS UIKit framework
- Make your iOS apps simply recognizable and conversant in the UIKit framework
- Use this finished, step by step advisor to create an entire customized layout
Through this accomplished one-stop consultant, you will get to grips with the complete UIKit framework and in a flash, you may be developing smooth person interfaces on your iOS units utilizing Swift.
Starting with an outline of the iOS drawing process and the on hand instruments, you are going to then how you can use those applied sciences to create adaptable layouts and customized components in your purposes. subsequent, you will be brought to different issues corresponding to animation and code-drawing with middle pictures, as a way to offer you the entire wisdom you must create fabulous person interfaces.
By the top of this e-book, you've a pretty good origin in iOS person interface improvement and may have received worthwhile insights at the technique of development enterprise and intricate UIs.
What you are going to learn
- Understand the fundamental standards to paintings with iOS consumer interfaces
- Get to grasp concerning the UI instruments, frameworks, and integrated components
- Plot dynamic structure buildings utilizing automobile Layout
- Shape and enforce adaptive consumer interfaces for various display sizes
- Draw and animate your person interfaces utilizing the CALayer and UIKit animations
- Intercept and deal with person touches to create person interface interactivity
- Create and depict completely customized controls
- Design with iOS via middle Graphics
About the Author
Yari D'areglia is a developer with 15 years of expertise in software program structure and improvement. over the past four years, he equipped winning iOS and OS X functions for builders in addition to the mainstream public.
Yari, including Nicola Armellini, based Jumpzero, an organization established in Italy that published numerous cellular, laptop, and internet applications.
Currently, he's hired as a senior iOS engineer at Neato Robotics, an organization dependent in Silicon Valley, the place he works at the conversation among robots and iOS devices.
Yari writes at www.ThinkAndBuild.it, a web publication serious about iOS improvement with a robust specialize in consumer interface development.
You can achieve him on Twitter at @bitwaker.
Table of Contents
- UI Fundamentals
- UI elements evaluate – UIKit
- Interface Builder, XIB, and Storyboard
- Auto Layout
- Adaptive consumer Interfaces
- Layers and middle Animation
- UI Interactions – Touches and Gestures
- How to construct customized Controls
- Introduction to middle Graphics
By Antonio Pachon Ruiz
Learn find out how to do extra with the Android SDK with this complex Android software consultant which indicates you ways to make even higher Android apps that clients will love
About This Book
- Learn the best way to layout and construct greater Android apps to arrive new users
- Explore the most recent positive factors and instruments within the Android SDK that can assist you develop into a greater developer
- From concurrency to trying out – via to including ads and billing, this publication ties jointly each point that will help you convey an exceptional Android software on Google Play
Who This booklet Is For
Mastering Android software improvement is meant for Android builders that wish perception on and information during the steps they should take to offer their creations the sting in a aggressive market.
What you are going to Learn
- Create an Android venture with Android M features
- Design the elemental navigation for our app utilizing the UI components
- Set up a cloud-based platform and shop info on it
- Implement programming styles reminiscent of Singleton and Observer to take care of your undertaking code for destiny use
- Display lists and grids utilizing Android RecyclerView
- Implement consumer interface elements and make your app glance professional
- Handle, obtain, and shop photos in addition to reminiscence management
- Create the database and content material companies to accomplish read-write operations
- Add notifications to the app and analytics to trace the user's usage
- Show a Google map view in your app
- Configure minify to obfuscate the code
- Add advertisements and create items for buy on your app
There are hundreds of thousands of Android apps available in the market for individuals to obtain – how do you're making definite yours has the sting? it is not consistently approximately innovation and ideas – the main winning apps are those who may be able to fulfill shopper calls for – they're those that glance the easiest, the quickest, and the best and such a lot intuitive to use.
This ebook exhibits you the way to create Android purposes that do accurately that – it's been designed assist you ponder and resolution these questions in the course of the improvement approach, so that you can create purposes that stand out opposed to the group. the best way to create exemplary UIs that give a contribution to a delightful person adventure throughout the lens of fabric layout, and discover find out how to harness the variety of positive factors in the Android SDK that will help you. Dive deeper into advanced programming ideas and become aware of tips to leverage concurrency and navigate reminiscence administration and snapshot dealing with. you will additionally locate additional tips on checking out and debugging so that you can ensure that your program is trustworthy and powerful for users.
Beyond this you may how one can expand your app and upload larger performance, together with notifications, place providers, advertisements and app billing (essential to be able to appropriately monetize your creation!). to ensure you trust at each degree within the approach, the ebook additionally exhibits you ways to unencumber your app to the Play shop – to ensure your maximising your efforts to create a favored Android application!
Style and approach
This is a step by step consultant the place concept and perform are merged in a manner that enables you to positioned a brand new proposal into perform very easily. through assisting to target the outcome, and displaying the entire technical steps you want to get there, you may be poised for improvement success!
By Michael Diener
Over 60 recipes to paintings with topology, overlays, indoor routing, and internet software research with Python
About This Book
- Explore the sensible strategy of utilizing geospatial research to resolve uncomplicated to complicated issues of reusable recipes
- Concise step by step directions to coach you approximately projections, vector, raster, overlay, indoor routing and topology analysis
- Create a simple indoor routing program with geodjango
Who This e-book Is For
If you're a scholar, instructor, programmer, geospatial or IT administrator, GIS analyst, researcher, or scientist trying to do spatial research, then this publication is for you. an individual attempting to resolution uncomplicated to advanced spatial research questions gets a operating demonstration of the facility of Python with real-world info. a few of you will be novices with GIS, yet such a lot of you'll likely have a simple realizing of geospatial research and programming.
What you are going to Learn
- Discover the projection and coordinate approach info of your information and the right way to rework that info into varied projections
- Import or export your info into various information codecs to organize it on your program or spatial analysis
- Use the ability of PostGIS with Python to exploit the strong research functions
- Execute spatial research capabilities on vector info together with clipping, spatial joins, measuring distances, parts, and mixing information to new results
- Create your individual set of topology principles to accomplish and make sure caliber coverage principles in Python
- Find the shortest indoor direction with community research capabilities in effortless, extensible recipes revolving round every kind of community research problems
- Visualize your facts on a map utilizing the visualization instruments and strategies on hand to create visually beautiful results
- Build an indoor routing net software with GeoDjango to incorporate your spatial research instruments equipped from the former recipes
Geospatial improvement hyperlinks your facts to areas at the Earth's floor. Its research is utilized in virtually each to respond to place sort questions. mixed with the ability of the Python programming language, that's turning into the de facto spatial scripting selection for builders and analysts all over the world, this know-how may help you to unravel real-world spatial problems.
This e-book starts off by means of tackling the install of the required software program dependencies and libraries had to practice spatial research with Python. From there, the following logical step is to organize our info for research; we are going to do that via build up our device field to accommodate info practise, changes, and projections. Now that our facts is prepared for research, we are going to take on the most typical research tools for vector and raster info. to examine or validate our effects, we are going to discover tips on how to use topology assessments to make sure top of the line effects. this is often with community routing research occupied with developing indoor routes inside of constructions, over varied levels.
Finally, we positioned a number of recipes jointly in a GeoDjango internet software that demonstrates a operating indoor routing spatial research software. The around journey will offer you all the things you want to accomplish your personal spatial research program to fit your requirements.
Style and approach
Easy-to-follow, step by step recipes, explaining from begin to end tips on how to accomplish real-world tasks.
By Alasdair Gilchrist
Explore the present nation of the creation, processing, and production industries and detect what it's going to take to accomplish re-industrialization of the previous business powerhouses which may counterbalance the advantages of reasonable exertions prone dominating the economic zone. This booklet explores the potential of the net of items (IoT), immense information, Cyber-Physical platforms (CPS), and shrewdpermanent manufacturing facility applied sciences to interchange the nonetheless principally mechanical, people-based structures of offshore locations.
Industry 4.0: the commercial web of Things covers 4.0, a time period that encapsulates tendencies and applied sciences which may rewrite the principles of producing and production.
- Discover the commercial net and business web of Things
- See the applied sciences that needs to enhance to allow 4.0 and study what's taking place this day to make that happen
- Observe examples of the implementation of 4.0
- Apply a few of these case studies
- Discover the aptitude to take again the lead in production, and the capability fallout which could result
Business futurists, company strategists, CEOs and CTOs, and an individual with an curiosity and an IT or enterprise heritage; or someone who can have a willing curiosity in how the way forward for IT, and creation will enhance over the subsequent decades.
By Martin Grotegut
By Éric Bréhault
About This Book
- Learn whatever new right away! a quick, speedy, targeted advisor offering speedy results
- Learn the way to perform effective and reliable web content trying out utilizing CasperJS
- A hands-on advisor with step by step directions for working CasperJS assessments on Travis-CI and Jenkins
- Covers a wide set of normal and complex use cases
Who This ebook Is For
What you'll Learn
- Install CasperJS competently on diversified platforms
- Discover the fundamental syntax of CasperJS scripts
- Record a stay net series as a CasperJS script
- Run CasperJS on non-stop integration instruments like Travis-CI or Jenkins
Instant trying out with CasperJS will educate you the way to jot down effective and exact assessments to your expert internet advancements. This functional advisor explains many of the diversified CasperJS rules via transparent and designated examples, masking a wide set of universal use situations. This e-book will steadily hide every thing you want to be aware of from CasperJS simple ideas to the main complex checking out practices.
This booklet begins by means of introducing you to the various checking out assertions so that you can practice with the CasperJS API. we'll then stream directly to conceal why undesirable timing among occasion triggering can spoil assessments and research recommendations to prevent it. ultimately, you are going to find out how to try effective and complicated net interactions like drag and drop, authentication, and dossier importing. With rapid checking out with CasperJS, it is possible for you to to establish a complicated and sensible attempt suite in your net improvement tasks quick and efficiently.
By Biplab Kumar Modak
Code::Blocks is a unfastened C++ IDE designed to satisfy the vast calls for of C++ builders. Code::Blocks is especially extensible and will be simply configured to keep up a constant appear and feel on your program throughout a number of systems. while you're trying to strengthen cross-platform purposes utilizing C++, then this ebook is for you.
This booklet offers functional reasons for program improvement with C++ and Code::Blocks. you'll get to grips with the various elements program improvement with assistance from real-life examples. As you continue throughout the chapters, you will find your self successfully operating with and imposing complex C++ good points on your application.
The ebook starts with an advent to Code::Blocks and particular directions on find out how to set up and configure it. you're then brought to the method of software improvement with assistance from real-life examples. through the process the publication, you are going to tips on how to advance GUI-based functions painlessly. The booklet additionally areas detailed emphasis on debugging the appliance. The later sections take a more in-depth examine utilizing 3rd occasion C++ libraries and the way to enforce wxWidgets to enhance cross-platform purposes. by means of the tip of this booklet, you are going to recognize every thing you must learn about C++ program improvement with Code::Blocks.
This is a accomplished instructional with step by step directions on the best way to boost functions with Code::Blocks.
Who this ebook is for
This publication is for C++ builders who desire to use Code::Blocks to create purposes with a constant feel and appear throughout a number of systems. This ebook assumes that you're accustomed to the fundamentals of the C++ programming language.