By Lawrence PremKumar,Praveen Mohan
The open resource JavaFX platform bargains a Java-based method of wealthy net software (RIA) development—an replacement to Adobe Flash/Flex and Microsoft Silverlight. At over a hundred million downloads, JavaFX is poised to be an important participant.
Written by way of a JavaFX engineer and developer, this publication is without doubt one of the first at the JavaFX platform to offer you the following:
- The basics of JavaFX scripting on computer and cellular systems
- Examples of RIAs utilizing JavaFX pictures
- Media and animation utilizing JavaFX
See how JavaFX offers dynamic Java results on your RIA development.
What youll learn
- How to take advantage of the JavaFX scripting language, starting with an easy “Hello, global” software
- How to exploit JavaFX info varieties, operators, expressions, services, sequences, bindings, triggers, and extra
- How to paintings with the JavaFX periods, programs, exception dealing with, inheritance, and extra
- How to take advantage of JavaFX photos
- How to paintings with JavaFX animation
- How to create a operating RIA utilizing JavaFX
Who this publication is for
This ebook is for Flash, Silverlight, and different RIA builders trying to use and combine JavaFX of their Java RIA functions, no matter if it’s for the computing device or cellular environments. This ebook can be for these new to RIA development.
By Matthew Sheehan
About This Book
- Create multi-utility apps for mobiles utilizing ArcGIS Server quick and easily
- Start with the fundamentals and go through to making complex cellular ArcGIS apps
- Plenty of improvement advice accompanying hyperlinks to practical maps that can assist you as you learn
This consultant is helpful to these simply beginning out with GIS improvement yet also will gain GIS execs wishing to extend their improvement talents to incorporate cellular apps.
What you'll Learn
- Set up your improvement surroundings and comprehend the major frameworks and instruments had to construct cellular ArcGIS apps
- Add complex instruments on your base program together with beneficial properties resembling handle search
- Provide cross-device aid through responsive layout utilizing the Bootstrap framework
- Integrate your cellular ArcGIS software with ArcGIS online
- Get familiar with the total means of developing cellular apps and integrating them with different platforms
- Create immersive and engrossing perspectives and widgets
- Obtain fine-grained keep watch over to supply safe, trustworthy GIS services
Through this useful and obtainable advisor, you'll the right way to construct cellular purposes utilizing ArcGIS Server from scratch. you are going to commence by way of overlaying the variations among cellular internet and conventional internet improvement. elements reminiscent of the variety of units, layout and format, performance, and function concerns all make cellular improvement unique.
Finishing with complex themes and most sensible practices reminiscent of ArcGIS on-line and PhoneGap, you are going to end the publication with an entire cellular software and a pretty good origin to improve cellular ArcGIS apps.
By Holden Karau,Andy Konwinski,Patrick Wendell,Matei Zaharia
Data in all domain names is getting higher. how will you paintings with it successfully? Recently up to date for Spark 1.3, this publication introduces Apache Spark, the open resource cluster computing method that makes info analytics quickly to jot down and speedy to run. With Spark, you could take on mammoth datasets fast via easy APIs in Python, Java, and Scala. This version comprises new details on Spark SQL, Spark Streaming, setup, and Maven coordinates.
Written by way of the builders of Spark, this publication may have information scientists and engineers up and working very quickly. You’ll the best way to show parallel jobs with quite a few strains of code, and canopy purposes from uncomplicated batch jobs to circulation processing and computer learning.
- Quickly dive into Spark features equivalent to disbursed datasets, in-memory caching, and the interactive shell
- Leverage Spark’s strong integrated libraries, together with Spark SQL, Spark Streaming, and MLlib
- Use one programming paradigm rather than mix and matching instruments like Hive, Hadoop, Mahout, and Storm
- Learn how one can installation interactive, batch, and streaming applications
- Connect to facts assets together with HDFS, Hive, JSON, and S3
- Master complex issues like facts partitioning and shared variables
By Bhushan Purushottam Joshi
- Develop uncomplicated to complex recipes of your personal, and finally produce an excellent application
- Put your inventive instincts to exploit on your day by day interface developments
With the starting to be approval for HTML5 Canvas, this booklet bargains adapted recipes that can assist you boost moveable purposes, shows, and games.
The recipes are easy but inventive and construct on one another. At each step, the publication conjures up the reader to boost his/her personal recipe. From easy to complicated, each point of Canvas API has been lined to lead readers to strengthen their very own program, presentation, or game.
What you'll learn
- Draw easy shapes equivalent to traces, arcs, curves, and textual content utilizing the coordinate system
- Learn in regards to the animation cycle and use it to animate shapes
- Grasp the data required to create debris and use them
- Give a variety of results to pictures and video clips and likewise use them in animations
- Discover using occasion listeners to make recipes interactive and to deal with occasions via occasion handlers
- Create stable presentation pictures with graphs and charts
- Learn all approximately 3D improvement, from construction 3D items to animating them
- Convert your wisdom right into a whole operating game
- Understand the interoperability and deployment of recipes on varied browsers and on diverse devices
About the Author
Bhushan Purushottam Joshi is a instructor of desktop technological know-how and has round eleven years of expertise in instructing. He began his occupation as a programmer in a software program company yet discovered real pleasure in educating. he's a instructor by way of selection and never unintentionally. He teaches laptop technological know-how classes corresponding to MCA, MSc IT, BSc IT, and BSc CS at a number of faculties in Mumbai. he's a grasp at offering technical in addition to conceptual topics within the such a lot simplified demeanour. He has exemplary ability at bearing on lifestyle examples to technical recommendations, which enables knowing of the subject material. He enjoys educating technical in addition to conceptual matters equivalent to website design, Java, C#, C++, working platforms, machine networks, info buildings, and moral hacking. he's rather well known and preferred between scholars for his capable suggestions of their venture work.
Table of Contents
- Paths and Text
- Shapes and Composites
- Images and Videos
- Interactivity via Events
- Creating Graphs and Charts
- 3D Modeling
- Game Development
- Interoperability and Deployment
By Chris McCord,Bruce Tate,Jose Valim
Don't settle for the compromise among quick and lovely: you could have all of it. Phoenix writer Chris McCord, Elixir writer Jose Valim, and award-winning writer Bruce Tate stroll you thru construction an software that is quickly and trustworthy. At each step, you will examine from the Phoenix creators not only what to do, yet why. choked with insider insights, this definitive advisor could be your consistent significant other on your trip from Phoenix amateur to professional, as you construct the following new release of internet applications.
Phoenix is the long-awaited internet framework in keeping with Elixir, the hugely concurrent language that mixes a gorgeous syntax with wealthy metaprogramming. The authors, who constructed the earliest creation Phoenix purposes, will assist you to create code that is more straightforward to jot down, try, comprehend, and retain.
The most sensible strategy to examine Phoenix is to code, and you will get to assault a few attention-grabbing difficulties. commence operating with controllers, perspectives, and templates in the first few pages. construct an in-memory repository, after which again it with an Ecto database layer. discover ways to use switch units and constraints that hold readers knowledgeable and your database integrity intact. Craft your individual interactive software in line with the channels API for the real-time, high-performance functions that this atmosphere made well-known. Write your personal authentication parts known as plugs, or even learn how to use the OTP layer for monitored, trustworthy companies. manage your code with umbrella initiatives so that you can preserve your purposes modular and straightforward to maintain.
This is a e-book by means of builders and for builders, and we all know the right way to assist you ramp up quick. Any ebook can let you know what to do. whilst you have got accomplished this one, you are going to additionally understand why to do it.
What You Need:
To paintings via this publication, you'll want a working laptop or computer able to working Erlang 17 or greater, Elixir 1.1, or higher, Phoenix 1.0 or higher, and Ecto 1.0 or larger. A rudimentary wisdom of Elixir can be hugely recommended.
By Troy Miles
- Build dynamic web content successfully with none functionality issues
- Learn to exploit latest jQuery plugins and or write your individual to your websites
- This is the main up to date ebook out there in the intervening time, filled with certain causes and real-world examples
This sensible advisor indicates you the way to utilize jQuery to spice up the functionality of your web pages and purposes. we commence off with a short look through the fundamentals of JQuery, via the reason of JQuery selectors, filters, and DOM point manipulation. After this, you'll find out how occasions and animations can be utilized to create and layout appealing and elementary websites. subsequent, you may be familiarized with Ajax features that can assist you ship and obtain facts out of your server. eventually, we will stroll you thru utilizing integrated plugins and finally create your personal plugins to your websites.
By the top of this ebook, it is possible for you to to to construct strong and effective web pages effectively utilizing JQuery.
What you'll learn
- Quickly locate and regulate HTML DOM elements
- Use animation so as to add aptitude for your site
- Create your individual occasions to decouple your application
- Write unit exams to make sure that your program is behaving correctly
- Use plugins to to avoid wasting reinventing the wheel and increase your website quickly
- Use client-side validation on kinds to avoid your clients from sending undesirable info on your application
- Write your personal jQuery plugins as a way to encapsulate your company's company logic
About the Author
Troy Miles, a.k.a. the Rockncoder, started writing video games in meeting language for early desktops, reminiscent of the Apple II, Vic20, C64, and the IBM computer, over 35 years in the past. at the moment, he spends his days writing net apps for a Southern California-based car valuation and data corporation. throughout the nights and weekends, he can frequently be came across writing cool apps for cellular and internet or instructing different builders how you can do this. He loves to put up attention-grabbing code nuggets on his web publication at http://therockncoder.com and movies on his YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/rockncoder. He should be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Table of Contents
- jQuery half via Part
- jQuery Selectors and Filters
- Manipulating the DOM
- Making Your website Snazzy with jQuery
- Better varieties with jQuery
- Talking on your Server
- Writing Code so you might learn Later
- Faster jQuery
- Benefiting from the paintings of Others with Plugins
By Prateek Joshi
Build real-world machine imaginative and prescient purposes and boost cool demos utilizing OpenCV for Python
About This Book
- Learn the right way to follow advanced visible results to pictures utilizing geometric variations and photo filters
- Extract good points from a picture and use them to boost complicated applications
- Build algorithms that will help you comprehend the picture content material and practice visible searches
Who This booklet Is For
This publication is meant for Python builders who're new to OpenCV and need to improve laptop imaginative and prescient purposes with OpenCV-Python. This publication can be beneficial for prevalent software program builders who are looking to installation desktop imaginative and prescient purposes at the cloud. it'd be priceless to have a few familiarity with uncomplicated mathematical options resembling vectors, matrices, and so on.
What you are going to Learn
- Apply geometric adjustments to pictures, practice snapshot filtering, and convert a picture right into a cartoon-like image
- Detect and song a variety of physique components reminiscent of the face, nostril, eyes, ears, and mouth
- Stitch a number of photographs of a scene jointly to create a wide ranging image
- Make an item disappear from an image
- Identify varied shapes, phase a picture, and tune an item in a dwell video
- Recognize an item in a picture and construct a visible seek engine
- Reconstruct a 3D map from images
- Build an augmented fact application
Computer imaginative and prescient is located in all places in glossy expertise. OpenCV for Python permits us to run laptop imaginative and prescient algorithms in genuine time. With the arrival of robust machines, we're getting extra processing energy to paintings with. utilizing this know-how, we will seamlessly combine our computing device imaginative and prescient purposes into the cloud. net builders can enhance advanced functions with no need to reinvent the wheel.
This ebook will stroll you thru all of the construction blocks had to construct impressive computing device imaginative and prescient functions very easily. we commence off with utilising geometric modifications to pictures. We then talk about affine and projective variations and notice how we will be able to use them to use cool geometric results to photographs. we'll then hide options used for item popularity, 3D reconstruction, stereo imaging, and different laptop imaginative and prescient applications.
This ebook also will supply transparent examples written in Python to construct OpenCV functions. The ebook begins with basic beginner's point projects comparable to simple processing and dealing with pictures, picture mapping, and detecting photographs. It additionally covers well known OpenCV libraries with the aid of examples.
The publication is a realistic instructional that covers a variety of examples at varied degrees, educating you in regards to the diversified services of OpenCV and their genuine implementation.
Style and approach
This is a conversational-style ebook packed with hands-on examples which are so easy to appreciate. each one subject is defined very basically and is via a programmatic implementation in order that the idea that is solidified. each one subject contributes to anything greater within the following chapters, which is helping you know how to piece issues jointly to construct anything vast and complex.
By H. Kennedy
By Marshall Breeding
By Isaac Strack
About This Book
- Familiarize your self with Meteor’s new and stronger features
Who This e-book Is For
What you'll Learn
- Leverage reactive programming in smooth internet applications
- Design and enforce MongoDB/NoSQL databases
- Develop quickly and straightforward internet interfaces with HTML templates
- Use neighborhood and server synchronization to make apps extra user-friendly
- Structure an software for functionality and security
- Leverage Meteor's fast and simple consumer authentication system
- Implement third-party programs and add-ons
- Prepare and install Meteor applications
You will start with a glance "under the hood" to determine what makes Meteor so designated. subsequent, you are going to construct an entire, operating software from scratch, gaining an intensive figuring out of Meteor's significant positive factors together with: information at the cord, internet templates, declarative programming, full-stack reactivity, modularity, third-party applications, and MongoDB/NoSQL databases. ultimately, you'll methods to harden your app, organize it for creation free up, and quick install it utilizing Meteor's public servers or your personal customized server. With up to date screenshots and code, this moment version will convey you precisely why Meteor is the alternative for quick, stylish software development.