By Aida Alayarian
Read or Download Children of Refugees: Torture, Human Rights, and Psychological Consequences PDF
Similar adolescent psychology books
Approximately Man-Making:The historical name: For millions of years, in cultures around the globe, whilst the time used to be correct the lads of the village got here for the adolescent boys. Guiding younger men towards an exceptional and accountable manhood was once men's sacred paintings. this present day, too many males aren't answering this man-making name.
Co-ordination of circulate performs a key position in human improvement and is an important quarter in recreation and wellbeing and fitness sciences. This publication seems to be intimately at how young ones advance easy abilities, akin to strolling and achieving for gadgets, and extra advanced talents resembling throwing and catching a ball adequately or driving a bicycle.
This ebook addresses the problems that kid and adolescent therapists fight with the most—how to meaningfully interact and create stipulations for transformative swap with young ones and teenagers who're unwilling individuals on the outset and who regard any allowed impression through the therapist to be a aggressive defeat.
This booklet provides the newest advancements within the significant theories of scholar motivation in addition to up to date learn at the contextual and cultural variables that effect studying motivation in academic settings. a global roster of specialists presents plentiful representation of the complexities which are printed while the research of cultural and contextual interactions is mixed with motivational and cognitive variables.
- The Growth Of Logical Thinking From Childhood To Adolescence: AN ESSAY ON THE CONSTRUCTION OF FORMAL OPERATIONAL STRUCTURES: Volume 59 (International Library of Psychology)
- Beyond Universals in Cognitive Development
- The Therapeutic Powers of Play: 20 Core Agents of Change
- Evidence-Based Approaches for the Treatment of Maltreated Children: Considering core components and treatment effectiveness: 3 (Child Maltreatment)
- EMDR and the Art of Psychotherapy with Children, Second Edition: Infants to Adolescents Treatment Manual
- Quantitative Development in Infancy and Early Childhood
Extra resources for Children of Refugees: Torture, Human Rights, and Psychological Consequences
Children of Refugees: Torture, Human Rights, and Psychological Consequences by Aida Alayarian